1.There are currently 7.7 billion people in the world, and none of them are YOU!
- Imagine that. The way you talk, walk, sing, breathe, work, and smile, is something else that no one else will ever have. Not one person in 7.7 billion. That’s so crazy!
2. You offer talents and skills that no one else can.
- Something I hear a lot is “I have no talent.” This couldn’t possibly be farther from the truth. Everyone is gifted in something amazing, and YOU have a skill to share! Maybe you haven’t found it yet, and that’s okay! You will, I promise!
3. You were chosen.
- From the beginning of time, you were seen by a Creator, formed with a purpose, and given a destiny. You are a precious part of society and life. Nothing can take that away from you.
4. You are STRONG! No matter how you perceive yourself, you have fought battles in life and you have overcome. That makes you strong!
- No one else has walked the same road YOU have. You have been through struggles unique to you. In your fight, you have come out STRONG! Through you may feel weak, you are strong!
“Therefore, I am well content with weakness, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.”– 2 Corinthians 12:10
5. You have uniqueness, dreams, and passions that no one else has.
- You are so unique! Everything about you is unique, including your dreams. Your dreams are what help shape the world. Without dreams, no one would ever amount to anything. Your dreams are of the utmost importance!
6. You are NOT perfect, and that is absolutely beautiful.
- Here’s the thing, that other person you compare yourself to, the one you think is perfect, is not! He or she has flaws that they see in themselves. We all have imperfections and that is part of what makes us unique and different. You are enough!
7. You have an impact to change lives that no one else has, and you have a platform that no one else can stand on to touch people!
- You have a voice! You may not be famous or have a big following on
Instagram, but you have a voice and it needs to be heard! There are people whose lives can be changed and impacted through yours!
8. You have a story that needs to be shared! Your story is unique. No matter what it holds, there is purpose and potential impact.
- Back up to 7, someone out there needs to hear your story! You have a story to share that no one else can and an impact that needs to be made. If one person is changed by your story and your experiences, then it is all worth it!
9. You are beautiful, handsome, pretty, hot, sexy [fill in the blank].
- In a world drowned out by the Kardashian Kraze, it’s easy to lose sight of what beauty and self-worth really mean. Society likes to twist our the view of image. It likes to make you believe that if you do not have the perfect toned and muscular body, or if you’re not skinny, then you are not worth anything. Kick culture to the curb! Don’t buy into the lies of false image.
10. The world needs you. Without you, eternity would be altered forever.
11. You have a gift to give that no one else has! Maybe you don’t see it yet, but you will in time!
- I included this one TWICE because it is so important! Everyone has a talent or a gift. Some people do not discover their gift until years down the road, but everyone has one. You will find yours!
12. There is someone out there that looks up to YOU. Maybe you are not aware of this person, but there is someone!
- Someone sees you and thinks “Wow, I wish I had what she had or I wish I could do what he does. I want to be like that.” You may not believe that, but the truth is, there is ALWAYS someone!
13. You were made for this! You were made to live and breathe. You specifically were created and uniquely designed , and that alone makes you ENOUGH.
14. We are always our own worst critic! No one else beats yourself up like you do.
- Why does this make you enough? Understand that only you see your flaws the way you do. Other people don’t view you with such a critiquing eye. Most often, they see you in a much brighter light than you see yourself.
15. Being “good enough” is a mindset. YOU create your reality!
- The battlefield of the mind can be a brutal stomping ground if you allow it to be. Allowed to roam free, the mind will seek to destroy your joy, peace, and happiness. Do not let your mind overtake you! Your thoughts determine your reality!
16. You are not an image.
- Other people’s opinions of you are no indication of whether or not you are good enough. You are incredible! Absolutely talented and worth treasuring.
17. Everyone has weakness. It is apart of human nature.
- Your strength lies in your ability to accept your place of weakness and seek growth in those places. Rather than letting your weaknesses defeat you, allow them to become your greatest strengths.
18. You are a work of art, a masterpiece in the making.
- If you think your current state defines you, think again. You are a work of art, constantly being shaped, formed, and molded in the person you are created to be. Do NOT give up! You will constantly be in the works as long as you live.
19. You have been to hell and back in your lifetime.
- BUT, you are still here to tell your story and to share the journey you have made it through. You have the power to change a life and that is one of the most beautiful things. (Click to read part of my journey to hell and back)
20. You have not given up.
- Tenacity is the act of persistence; the ability to stay determined and keep pressing in when life hits you where it hurts. The truth is, life will hit you and things will hurt, but YOU are still trying. You refuse to give up! That is something so incredible. You are enough!
21. Your smile lights up a room like no one else’s can!
- SMILE! No one else’s is quite like yours.
22. You are enough because you have the ability to choose Free will!
- Free will to make mistakes and learn from them, free will to become the person you’ve always dreamed of, free will to love others and change lives… the list is endless.
23. Your present state does not define you!
- You have all the power in the world to make a change right now! If you do not like who you are or who you have become as a person, you can change that. You have power to change!
24. You have a unique set of passions.
- What sets you on fire? What makes you come alive? These are the unique set of passions that only you possess. The world needs those passions and needs YOU to thrive at the fullest capacity. You are enough.
25. You are enough because you are deeply loved.
- Maybe the person you wished loved you deeply, doesn’t. That, however, does not mean that you are not loved! You are adored far more than you could possibly imagine! Not just by your friends or family, but by your Creator. You were chosen, adopted, set apart, and YOU have an incredible calling.
In this life, you will go through seasons where you don’t feel like you’re enough. It is so important that when those thoughts come, you take them captive! Your health DEPENDS on your mental capacity to love yourself!